You just gotta see this.
A big, bold blog post title. Got your attention right? It's not a viral youtube video or a request for you to help me transfer my Arabian riches to a US bank account in a scam or a body part enhancement solution. (I think I covered them all) Nope-- This is a list of some of my favorite reads lately from around the interwebs. My friends write a lot. Get ready as XO-LP recommends the best of the internet (whoa. a big bold claim.)
- You've read all about her (it's like you know her now) but you should see the amazing recipes she's cooking up over on This Grand Adventure. Chelsea is a roasted tomato expert, has the best memory and a wonderful red-headed doctor husband. You must read along with my BFF's food-in-Milwaukee adventures.
- My favorite art expert, Liz Lidgett, is doing all the right things, including inspiring me to ART MORE and be focused and to take risks. Liz knows her stuff. I learn from her constantly.
- Kevin runs an incredible man shop: Badowers. If you need a well-crafted suit, a Filson tote, an Eton shirt or just to look at photos of well dressed folk, check out why every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
- One of the smartest people I've ever met in real life, Nick writes about movies better than anyone. He also introduced me to the Bertha Butt Boogie, invented Catch Monday and knows almost as much about baseball as he does about the movies.
- Kiley is fashion famous and as sweet and kind in life as she is within the posts of A Sequin Dress at Breakfast. She also runs Proper, the sister store of Badowers. (I spend lots time trying on the Karen Walkers and the Lulu Frost and cuddling with my Baldwin sweatshirt.)
There's more. I know there's more. But this is a good start. You'll read about cinema and cinnamon, hanging art on your walls and hanging sparkle from your neck. More recommendations to come, with another hyperbolic headline. Enjoy the weekend. I'll be in a parade, sitting in my new chair and reading blogs my friends write.