There's pie, wine and all your dearest friends. It's like Thanksgiving, but without that awkward family moment. It's FRIENDSGIVING!
Planning to gather your pals to gobble up some turkey and give thanks? I've put together a handy resource guide to make your Friendsgiving one to remember.
- HyVee put together this charming little list of Friendsgiving essentials. My personal favorite note: "The most reliable friend brings the appetizers." Although HyVee doesn't explain it, we all know apps are a crucial, under-rated part of any Thanksgiving celebration.
- Yellow Bliss Road answers that age old question (HOW MUCH FOOD?) with a charming little table.
- Shameless self promotion: Kids of all ages love the XO-LP Table Kit for Thanksgiving.
- I'm admittedly a paper girl when it comes to place cards, but these little cornucopia table cards are too cute to keep to myself.
- Need more ideas? BHG.com has a whole bunch of them. Recipes, decor and free printable invitations.